Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
25th November 2023
- Main stories: Tory tax cuts
- Controversy: Sunak’s uphill task: Will his Rwanda policy ever fly?
- People: Billy Connolly: “The only way to carry on is to forgive people and try to love them.”
- Briefing: The fall of Babylon
- Best British article: The curse that is yet to land in Europe
- Best American article: Biden meets Xi: breaking the ice in US-China relations
- Health & Science: The woodland birds in shop decline
- Talking points: How The Crown lost its sparkle
- Obituaries: Rosalynn Carter: Steely activist who was America’s First Lady in the 1970s
- The Last Word: Bedbugs, mice and cockroaches: on the road with a pet controller
Subscribers: Read issue in full here
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.